Monday 16 January 2017

Birthday Wishes For Colleagues

Birthday Wishes for Colleagues: Go beyond the basic professional etiquette and do something more than just a measly greeting card on your colleague’s birthday. Write a sweet quote on a note and put it on your colleague’s desk before he or she gets into office in the morning. The message should be quite clear – letting your co-workers know that you value their support, ideas, help, team spirit and guidance in your everyday work life. If your relationship has bloomed into a strong friendship, go the extra mile with cute posts on Facebook. Send a barrage of funny texts and share heaps of stuff on Pinterest to show that you really care. Remember, that in the long run it pays to build bridges and make friends at the workplace.



1) Happy birthday to the colleague who makes to-do lists shorter and office parties longer.



2) The best part about having a colleague who is more of a friend, is that I can be myself and never have to pretend. Happy birthday.



3) None of the shops had a greeting card for a colleague and best friend, both in one. So I made my own. Happy birthday.



4) Many people have the ability to create a professional atmosphere in the office but very few colleagues have the ability to make an office feel like home while staying professional at the same time. Happy birthday to one such fantastic co-worker.



5) I know that nothing can come in the way of me and a promotion, because I have a colleague who is the ultimate source of motivation. Happy birthday.

6) Thanks for being not just a great colleague, but a better friend. xoxo

Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife

7) Happy people like you make me happy to come to work every day. Happy birthday Mr Happy.



8) If we didn’t have a colleague like you on the team, completing projects would have been a wishful dream. Happy birthday.



9) Happy birthday to the colleague who removes the blues out of Monday morning and adds vibrant hues to Friday night drinks. Have a good one.



10) Never do I have a dull day in the office, having a chirpy colleague like you around is a bliss. With a smile brighter than the clear blue skies, colleagues like you in short supply. Happy birthday.

11) I may not be the smartest but I make up for it by being around smart colleagues like you. Happy birthday.



12) Creating a great career is less about degrees and achievements, and more about creating great working relationships with the people around you. This, is what I have learnt in working with helpful colleagues like you. Happy birthday.



13) Some colleagues make you look wrong even when you are right. But a SuperColleauge like you makes me look right all the time – even when I am wrong. Happy birthday.



14) Thanks for being a colleague who pushes me when I go slow and slows me down whenever I go too fast. Happy birthday.



15) I am glad I have a helpful colleague who has the brains of Scientist and the heart of a Mother. Happy birthday.


16) Great colleagues are those who make work seem like play. Happy birthday to one such awesome person.



17) Everyone likes you, not just because you are an expert in your domain, but because you happily share your expertise with everyone. Happy birthday.



18) Thanks for being a colleague who has given me support and encouragement instead of jealousy and manipulation. Happy birthday.



19) Everyone in the office stands by each other when things are going according to plan. But very few colleagues like you stand shoulder to shoulder even when things go wrong. Happy birthday braveheart.



20) Without colleagues like you, workplaces would be devoid of the two most important things – smiles and laughs. Happy birthday.

good morning wishes for him

good morning wishes for boyfriend

15 comments:

  1. reloader activator crackAmazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post with us. And blog is really helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete

  2. That is very interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your magnificent post. .abbyy finereader farooqpc

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful bitdefender-total-security-crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit My site Such a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m so happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing vmix-pro-crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. idmcracksetup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, could you tell me which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm thinking about starting my blog soon, but I can't decide between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    I'm curious because your design appears to be unique.
    I'm looking for something different than other blogs.
    P.S. Please accept my apologies for straying from the topic, but I had to inquire!
    wise duplicate finder pro crack
    jetbrains clion crack
    wondershare dr fone crack
    getdataback crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I recently asked for information on this topic and yours is the largest I have found so far.
    But what about the ending? Are you sure of the offer?
    idm crack
    samsung tool pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your clever writing as a design for your blog.
    Is it a payment problem or did you receive it yourself?
    In any case, it is best to stay in writing.
    It's rare to see a webpage as beautiful as this one.
    office 2020 crack
    voicemod pro crack download
    driver fusion crack
    fl studio crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, submit, very informative.
    I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this.
    You must proceed your writing.
    I’m confident, you have
    a great readers’ base already!
    tally erp crack
    vlc media player crack

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is, at the very least, beautiful and informative knowledge! I am
    This knowledge is very useful and I am grateful that you shared it with us.
    Keep giving us the same level of information. With pleasure.
    wondershare pdf editor pro crack
    avast driver updater crack
    easeus mobisaver crack
    davinci resolve crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this article. I was searching over search engines and found your blog and it really helps thank you very much
    apoweredit crack is a powerful video editing tool that creates videos like professionals. apoweredit crack video editor has the essential tools that help you create your dream project. It has distinguishing features and tools that differ from other programs in the market. apoweredit crack instance, it is a cost-effective and cheaper alternative to other applications. apoweredit crack is an excellent multimedia software for making and editing high-quality videos. apoweredit crack is affordable, and yet it has all the features you need for doing a professional project. It has been in demand for its high standards in the video editing market.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is good news and it helps. I'm happy with that
    recently shared this helpful information with us. These words are so wonderful, thank you!
    remote utilities pro crack
    plagiarism checker x crack
    virtual dj pro infinity crack
    eset smart security crack

    ReplyDelete